Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our latest hire

Meet our new CMM technician, Clara Knauber!

Eight questions to get to know Clara:

1. Did you always want a job in the engineering field?

I started off wanting to be an architect. I really like math and the design aspect of things so I was lured into the engineering department at school. I ended up loving CAD and sticking with industrial engineering.

2. What made you want to be a quality technician?

I'm kind of a perfectionist, so it's easy for me to want to inspect everything and make sure things are the way they should be.

3. What do you like most about M2M?

The people. Everyone has such a unique personality and they're all so helpful.

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

I love warm weather and being out in the sun. The racetrack is one of my favorite places to go.

5. What would you do if you had $50 million?

Travel with my family.

6. Favorite color?

Purple.

7. What's your favorite band?

I never get sick of Queen or The Beatles.

8. What's one place in the world you want to visit (that you haven't been already)?

Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment